• One Person dive unit” called BOND (Breazing Observation Nautical Device)
• The BOND accommodates one 18-liter dive tank.
• The engine is a special 29 volt underwater motor customized for the BOND.
The Battery is integrated in the body and does not need to be dismantled for
charging. A world novelty!
• The BOND is fast and extremely maneuverable do to the 180 degree turning
engine bowl. It can also drive backwards.
• The Body is made of strong Vinylester GRP in molds with two-component
Geelcoat finish on the outside.
• It has a 300 degree Plexiglas viewing dome.
• All parts are salt water resistant and designed for long-term rental business.
• Approved for water depths of up to 10 m / 33 feet.
• Powerful electric propulsion motor
• Ergonomic steering wheel
• 300 degree viewing from the observation bubble
• Down viewing possibility
• Lift up helmet for easy passenger access
• Large buoyancy tank
• Buttons for buoyancy adjustment at the body, and below the steering wheel
• Large foot rests
• Wider body to accommodate oversized passengers
• Height adjustable seat
• Steering console with instruments (compass, dive computer and finimeter)
• Safety Octopus installed in the bubble
• Large propeller for powerful propulsion
• 1-hour minimum operating time
• Strong lifting devices
• Streamlined body with no sharp corners
• Easy to clean equipment
• Easy to maintain do to standard dive equipment
• Fast air tank exchange and filling
• Very stable because of deposition of weight and large air bubble
• Tough holder for cameras and measuring instruments on the steering console
• Can be operated from a normal dive boat
• Length: 2345 mm 92.32“
• Height: 1762 mm 69.37“
• Width: 889 mm 35.00“
• Weight: 145 kg 320 pounds
Prupolsion: electric motor 29 V
max. Pers.: 1